Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The very Cool HTC Amaze

HTC® Amaze™ 4G - Black phone details from T-Mobile This is the phone I am hoping to get very soon. It in store release date is on Oct 12th only sad thing is I still ahve to wait until Nov. 2nd or the 6th I think to get a price deal on it. Plus also I might have to change plans. Only thing is that one looks like it is less money and I get more. Only sad thing about it is they slow down your speed after 2gb only it is still unlimited. I should have told the guy the slower speed might still be faster then what I have been getting. I am not sure why but at times it takes forever for a page to load. I heard it is built for speed going online and it pushs the 4g to the max. I guess we will see about that. If not I will be doing talking with them about it. I do know how to push a computer and I am sure I can do the same for that phone.

undefined

HTC® Amaze™ 4G - Black phone details from T-Mobile

HTC Amaze 4G, Samsung Galaxy S II Are First T-Mobile HSPA+ 42 Devices

HTC Amaze 4G Front

HTC Amaze 4G Back

Samsung G S II Side 2

HTC Amaze 4G SmartShot

No comments: