Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Video about the new Asus Transformer Prime.

I found this Video from Asus about the new Prime. I found out not but not 100% sure on the release date is set for the 19th of Dec. I heard a few things about issues with the WiFi only not sure that was all true. I know they still plan on getting it out before Christmas. Which for right now is one of the best tablet right now. PLus I know from look at all of teh Asus items they really do the best they can on everything they put out. If you plan on getting any type of computer take a look at what they have to offer. I think they go over what you want for a great price and they try to push it to the next step. So far it look very nice which I know it will be. Well anyway take a look at the videos to see for yourself.

No comments: