Sunday, September 11, 2011

Well I am not sure what to say only I still will never forget that day 10 years ago.

I know that most all of us will never forget what we had been doing on this very day 10 years ago on the day of 9/11. I know at the year before that all happen I got out of a very bad relationship. Which after that follow the one that I would be married too. I was dating my now X wife at the time. I was not working nights then but still worked very late so I was sleep had planned on sleeping a little later that day. When my mom told me you have to come see this. It is something that will be making a part of are history which his has and change the way we do things today.  At the time that I was watching the TV the first plane had hit the side of the twin towers which they did play it bad which I think most of thought what had gone wrong at the time.  Then only a few mins later then started the report about the other place head the same way and then looking at that plane heading for the other tower then shocked me for sure. I had never seen anything like that was going on in my head and why. I know for a fact I was in touch with Sarah as we talked about it for a while. Learning more has things unfolded in front of us. That whole day was something I know I will never forget. I know we all have to keep that in are minds and share with the care about. I am sure most of of know someone that was in that build in one way or a other. I feel for the loss for the people that lost someone that very day. Plus also to the family of the Heroes that died to stop the other planes from making it to the place then planned on hitting. One thing is for sure that the people of the USA i know for a fact any one of us would have done the same. I know if I was going to die I would go out fighting. I am not sure how we would do it but I would do my best to try to stop it. I would like to also thank the Heroes that ground Zero that did to help save the people that day. You will always in are hearts and thoughts for what you all did that day. :)  
Added a few links for all of you to look at. 

No comments: