Friday, December 13, 2019

Well this is one of my first drawings I’ve done for years....



Well this is one of my first drawings I’ve done for years. I’ll tell you the truth and really turned out beautiful. Probably far better than my older drawings I have done. If it was not for @carlaharvey just seeing her passion for her drawings just pushed some of that passion into me. Meaning I think I got some of what I lost years ago. I just hope I can just keep it going. It is hard to do when everything in my life keeps me busy and at times drained of that passion for art. I think hearing music her band plays helps as well. Reminds when I was in High School drawing with Metallica and Gun n Roses and some other bands I loved at the time. Plus I’ve gotten three comments on my art so far before I even post this message. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I needed that so much.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6CijEyHE6k/?igshid=onk7dro9twct


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/35lCzrw
via IFTTT

No comments: