Saturday, September 17, 2011

OK if you X likes your shoes is it time to take them back to the store.

It was funny today I just got some new shoes. Which I have been needing so badly. I had to drop my son off to my X. When I got to the car we started to talk a little moslt about things we needed to deal about my son. Then out of th eblue she told me told me sh eliked my shoes. The color might be why she did. I had to get some white ones which I like the black better. I wanted some that can get some more air into them then the black ones could do for me. So that was the main reason why I got them in the first place. Plus I really hated the color on the other ones more. Well better get going got to be off to work very soon. I hope I can find a few new apps to shre with all of you soon. have not had the time to do that. I do that mostly when I am off and cannot sleep. ONly I ahve been getting tired then which never happens most nights. Take care for now bye.

No comments: