Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wanted to share with all of you some of the Concept Art for the new Guild Wars 2.

Which I am hoping will be out very soon only thing is I know they are putting a lot of work into it. So really I know that will take time to make it the best it can be. I am working now on getting things for it now only I have not gotten very far on that. They had this list which now I cannot find. So I hoep I can still work on it until the game does come out.

 

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Your link text here.

undefined

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Your link text here.

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Your link text here. I really loved this one only not sure which race he is from. From the looks of teh tail it is a Charr. 

undefined

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Your link text here.  Loved this one to very much. Love teh way they play the warm and cold colors together in it.

undefined

Your link text here.

undefined

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

Concept Art | Guild Wars 2

No comments: